NATA Information FAQ
a. What Is NATA?
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA Test) measures aptitude of appilcant for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture. The test measures aesthetic sensitivity, critical thinking, that have been acquired over a long period of time and that are related to specific field of study, i.e. Architecture.
b. Who Takes It and Why?
Prospective applicants desirous of taking admission to First year of undergraduate course in Architecture (Bachelor of Architecture) in India take the NATA Test. NATA test scores are used by admissions authorities of different schools/ colleges of Architecture to provide common measures for comparing the qualifications of applicants.
c. Where and when do students take the NATA?
- NATA can be given from 1st January till 30th September every year at designated Test Centers.
- Appointments are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The candidate may take NATA any number of times subject to availability of appointment at the Test Centers. However, full fees will have to be paid for every new attempt.
Click on NATA test centers in India
to get the list of test centers you can write your test.
d. Who Accepts It?
Almost all Schools in India accept the NATA score, for the schools that accept your NATA scores a 50% weightage is given for your NATA score and a 50% weightage for your 12th Standard marks. the other schools accept AIEEE and some private deemed universities conduct their own entrance exams, our study material covers the syllabus for all these 3 exams.
e. What does the 30 day NATA Test Prep books contain?
The books provided by us covers the 4 sections mentioned.
Section 1 discusses about NATA.
Section 2 has 14 chapters which are targeted for online based computer test.
Section 3 discusses about FREEHAND drawing.
Section 4 discusses about THEME SKETCHING.
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org For a detailed contents of the book.
f. What does the Online Study material contain ?
The Full online classroom consists of the following,
1. 7 Mock test simulations, which are timed and have the same userbility interface and graphic as the actual NATA computer based test, so that the student is familiar and prepared before they take the actual NATA test
2. Question banks for Math
3. Question banks for Architectural Awareness
4. Question banks for English
5. English Vocabulary
6. Question banks for Mental Ability
7. Image Banks (access over 1000 images of Architects, Architectural Awareness and History)
8. Access to our past students Drawing assignments (Drawings evaluated by Architects)
Note: The online drawing questions have been updated for the 2011 NATA drawing syllabus
This comes along with the 30 day NATA test prep package Rs 6200 package
g. Does reading this book help in getting high scores?
YES. This book covers all the basics of Architecture and will enable you to score well on NATA. This book infact provides a very good foundation for your career in architecture.
h. I need some guidance on the drawing section asked in the NATA Test?
For those who subscribe for the NATA Mock Tests and Online Class room, you get your sketches evaluated (Marked Evaluation only) along with the subscribed courses each student gets a total of 6 elvauated sketches (2 sets of 3 different types of questions each).
If you want tips and feed back on how to improve yoursketching skills you need to enroll for the Sketch Development course which will take you around 15 days to complete for more information click on Sketch Development course
from our past experience we cannot stress more on the importance of the drawing section of the test from a scoring point of view, so it is very important that you are very well practised in this section of the test
Note: for students who are a part of the 1 year correspondence course package, the Sketch Development course comes as a part of the package.
i. I have bought your book and I need to clarify my doubts
on some of the concepts discussed in the book. How do I go about that?
We encourage you to interact with us. You can mail your questions to email@example.com and we would answer them.
j. Do you have sample NATA questions?
Please check the Sample mock test - Click here
For detailed information about the NATA test pattern please go to the DQ LABS online classroom http://nata.dqlabs.in/lms/ and click on "Instructions for the NATA test and the online study material"
Please Register for the Online class room to get a detailed insight and be well practiced for the questions asked in the NATA test clik on NATA study material for more information, the online classroom and study material costs Rs 3500.
(Note you will have to create a FREE user ID to access the free online Sample mock test or read about "Instructions for the NATA test and the online study material" to create a FREE account click on login and create a new acount )
k. How to purchase the Test prep Books or other courses
To purchase the Test prep Books and other courses
Call us: +91-9591001000, +91-9900006282, 080-40985645
1. You can pay online by Credit Card or Debit Card, please click the on the 'Add to Cart' button to process your payment.
2. You could transfer the money online to ICICI Bank Current Account number 025205001942, Account holder 'DQ Labs', Cox Town Branch, Bangalore, (Online Bank Transfer).
3. You could also deposit a Cheque in any ICICI bank all over India or drop a cheque in any ICICI ATM cheque drop box, Cheques should be in favor of 'DQ Labs' Current Account number 025205001942, Account holder 'DQ Labs', Cox Town Branch, Bangalore.
4. Send us a Demand Draft or a Cheque in favour of 'DQ Labs' payable at Bangalore, Post all Demand Drafts and Cheques to the Bangalore address given below.
5. You could also deposit cash in any ICICI bank all over India, deposits should be in favor of 'DQ Labs' Current Account number 025205001942, Account holder 'DQ Labs', Cox Town Branch, Bangalore.
Please note: Cheques and Demand Drafts should be made payable to the name 'DQ Labs' only and NOT Design Quotient Labs and any other name to avoid delays in receiving your study material.
After you have made a payment, call us or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your details below,
1. Student name
2. Postal Address with pin code
3. Phone / contact number.
4. Date / Approximate date of answering your test.
5. Credit Card / Bank Transaction / Cheque number / DD number or deposit details
Phone for all Enquires: call +91-9591001000, +91-9900006282, 080-40985645 (All India)
or email us at email@example.com
Correspondence Address – For all correspondence purposes only
Design Quotient Labs.
3E, Deccan Court,
Coles Road,Frazer Town,
Bangalore - 560005
Phone: +91-9591001000, +91-9900006282
Design Quotient Labs and Studio
No 408, 6th Main Road,
Phone: +91-9591001000, +91-9900006282, 080-40985645
Design Quotient Labs and Studio,
AG-22, 4th Avenue Main Road, Shanthi Colony
Phone: +91-9444746282, +91-9600078100
All correspondence, Cheques / Drafts to be posted to the Bangalore address only
l. How long would it take to post the material ?
The material will be dispatched within 24 hours from the receival of your payment. Allow 2 to 3 days for the material to be delivered to your home through courier
NOTE: For quick dispatch of the Study Material, pay by debit or credit card, Transfer the money online or make a cash deposit.
m. Can I see some examples of your students works?
Click on the links below to view some of our students works
Go to 2008-2009 students
check under students list as show below (in the blog)
DQ Labs - Students List▼ DQ Labs sketch Development Course Students
- Sketch development Program Orientation -
- Meher Bhagia (2) , Delhi
- Bhagia, Delhi
- Vidhya Raghavan, Dubai
- Somya Mahlawat, Ajmer
- Raziyya Ayesha , Dubai
- Tanvi Shah, Sholapur
- Padma Priya, Hyderabad
- Arora, New Delhi
- Rina Rani, Bangalore
- Shalini Pramod, Bangalore
- Megha Ann Jose, Mumbai
- Sruthi Singh, Gawhati.
- Prisila, Goa
- Richa Jagatramka, Raigarh
- Ranjani Prabhu, Bangalore
- Trishubh Singh, Bulandshar
- Neethu Mathew, Ernakulam
- Gudla Indira, Hyderabad
- Annju Anthony, Kerala
- Neha, Bangalore
- Garima Juneja, Delhi
- S.Meenakshi, Chennai
- Medha nag, Bangalore
- Sudipta Rakshit, Bangalore
- Vismaya Cherian, Cochin
- Aishwarya.K , Chennai
- Akrti, Bangalore
- Blessy.A.Simethy, Ernakulam
- Aanchal Subbaiah, Bangalore
- Sana Amer, Bangalore
- Swastika Parija, Orissa
- Viral Udeshi, Sholapur
- M Sneha, Chennai
- Rjalekshmi, Nagarcoil
- Riya Mathew, Abu Dhabi
- Roshan V, Bangalore
- Surabhi Vashisht, Panchkula
- Pooja Rathan, Bangalore
- Amodini Chabra, New Delhi
- Purnima Bhaskaran, Chennai
- Anusha Devarajan, Chennai
- Sayali Lokare, Bangalore
- Nidhi Sekhar, Bangalore
- Rohit Reddy, Secunderbad
- Chirag Khurana, Indore
- Bharat Agarwal, Haryana
n. GO TO - NATA DQ Labs Home page
NATA DQ Labs Home page : http://nata.dqlabs.in
NATA DQ Labs Online Classroom :http://dqlabs.in/interactive
DQ Labs home page : http://www.dqlabs.in